T & J

T & J
Lake Murray, SC

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I'm a terrible blogger!!

Well, it has now been 7 months since my last blog! I have got to be the most sorry blogger there is out there in blogland.  Here is a brief update:

-J graduated from college and got an awesome job

-We moved into our new house last weekend. It is a 3br 1 1/2 bath brick house with hardwood floors directly across the street from an awesome park! :)

-We are moved, but not unpacked

-How can 2 people have so much SHIT!?

-Our 2 cats are still adjusting to our new house and have lost their minds.  Its like they are high on the nip ALL OF THE TIME. 

-Our 2nd night in our new house the cats knocked over our standing grandfather clock causing it to crash and shatter all over the entire living room. :(

-I am about 2 weeks away from having health insurance which is what I've been WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!

-We are going to NYC in November to visit my amazing best friend Angela and to also get LEGALLY married!

-Also while in NYC, we will be seeing Follies which is doing a 6 month test run on Broadway.  My dear Old friend and boyfriend from the 6th grade Cliff Fogle (stage name: Clifton Samuels) is making his BROADWAY debut and I could not be more proud!  He has worked for many many years to get to this point and I can't wait!

-On the TTC front - we have not started trying yet although everything that we wanted to achieve before we start trying has happened.  N is still on board to be our KD.  He has met an amazing guy and moved to ATL so J & I need to arrange for him to get a CF test to make sure he is not a carrier.  After the CF test he will need all of the std tests and then we are are ready to rumble so to speak! How exciting!! 

-Our 4th anniversary is in 2 months!

-http://itsconceivablenow.com:  This is a cool new website!

-http://coricupcake.wordpress.com/: This is a great blog by Cori from the real L word which is documenting her ttc journey.

-http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cori-and-Kacy-The-real-L-Word-2/209633879075623: This is Cori & Kacy's FB page.  They are the only reason we watched the entire season this year.

Thanks for reading guys.  I should get back to work now! I know I should not blog while I'm supposed to be working but... well, ya know how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment